[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4631: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4633: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4634: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4635: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Roggenforum.nl • Toon onderwerp - Hi ...

Hi ...

New members can introduce themselves here

Moderator: Kev

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated

Hi ...

Berichtdoor sojapat » vr 19 jun 2009, 21:21

Hello my name is Neil ,

I have been keeping rays a few years now
I breed Pearlrays
I have a shop in the Uk . Pier Aquatics .
I have been to collect rays in several locations in the wild .
I see a few familiar names here

Looking to expand my breeding ,would like some p14 ,Leopaldi,
Also I have a big mantilla female with no boyfriend .
sojapat
Actief lid

Re: Hi ...

Berichtdoor Lode » vr 19 jun 2009, 22:53

Hello Neil, welcome to the forum :)

Would love to see your Pearl rays, do you have some pics? Have you been to Brazil or another South American country? Would love to hear how that was!

Your post pointed out to me we don't have a buy/sell part in the international forum. We get it sorted as soon as possible 8-) Leo and P14 should not be a problem, there are some people on the forum who are selling.

Lode
Beheerder

Berichtdoor sojapat » za 20 jun 2009, 00:51

Hi Lode ,

Yes I have collected in Rio Tapajos (P14,Pearl )
I have also been to Rio Xingu x 2 Altamira and Sao Felix (P13)
I have also been to Rio Nanay in Peru (Tigers)

It will be nice to share my experiences with you guys
Kev (your new mod) was with me on one of the trips to Xingu .
I think if this forum should be good ...
I hope some of the knowlage can be useful .

I am just maturing a system for growing on the fish
This should give me 3300 imp Gallons for the rays ..
I will post some pics when im moving them around ..
They are mainly Jabuti .
sojapat
Actief lid

Berichtdoor Kev » za 20 jun 2009, 02:28

Hi Neil glad you could join us :duim . if you dont mind ive got some nice pic's of you pearls and tank at home and will post them here if thats ok with you?

Brazil was fun wasnt it :)

Neil has one of the best shop's in the U.K and is allways getting the rarest fish and is regurlary the first to import never before seen fish.

Lode if you and Mark do come over soon, if you have the time, i'll take you to neil's shop for a visit.

Kev
Watch this space ;)
Kev

Berichtdoor Robbert » za 20 jun 2009, 04:14

Hi Neil

Welcome to the forum. It would be great if you could tell us more about the trips you made (and maybe have some visualizations too? ;)0

Greetz
Robbert
Robbert
Erelid

Berichtdoor Mark Huveneers » za 20 jun 2009, 09:33

Hi Neil, nice to see you here.

I also would love to see some pics of your setups and your trips.
Mark Huveneers
Actief lid

Berichtdoor aquaman45 » wo 01 jul 2009, 14:23

Hi Neil,
good to see you on here,i know your not a big fan of forums but this seems to be a good place to be.....amongst "true" Stingray enthusiasts with valid and interesting views.

Your collection of Pearls are amongst the best around and i will always be grateful to you for "little Bill" thats one of Neils Pearl pups i bought off him a while ago for anyone that doesnt know.......i will post pictures of him in due course to show everyone the quality.

Absolutely love that Ray!!!!

Richard
aquaman45
Actief lid

Keer terug naar Welcome section